Keeping up with the San Gabriel Valley (SGV) news, I found out about Carla Ching’s production Fast Company at the South Coast Repertory in Orange County because SGV native Lawrence Kao (Kaba Modern, The Walking Dead) will be “Francis” in this con family comedy. It’s always cool to see a production written by an Asian American author and starring an Asian American cast, and this one looks pretty amusing to boot. They’ve got shows running every night from now until Oct 27th out in Orange County. For those of you who can’t make the show, here’s a sample:
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail