If you’re an active commenter on 8Asians.com – all thirteen of you, I’m looking at you – you’ve noticed that for the past couple of weeks we’ve switched up our comments to use disqus. While there are some interesting benefits – threaded comments, the ability to rate particular ones, there are also some cons as well. So if you don’t mind, I’ve thrown an impromptu straw poll. Let me know, and if there’s an overwhelming preference either way, I’ll see what I can do. (If you’ve come here through Google, well, chances are you’re just reading a blog post on interracial dating and will just click on your back button anyway.)
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?