If you’re an active commenter on 8Asians.com – all thirteen of you, I’m looking at you – you’ve noticed that for the past couple of weeks we’ve switched up our comments to use disqus. While there are some interesting benefits – threaded comments, the ability to rate particular ones, there are also some cons as well. So if you don’t mind, I’ve thrown an impromptu straw poll. Let me know, and if there’s an overwhelming preference either way, I’ll see what I can do. (If you’ve come here through Google, well, chances are you’re just reading a blog post on interracial dating and will just click on your back button anyway.)
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Is NBC’s Community Racist?