8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
Monthly Archives: December 2018
WBUR: Shirley Wang: ‘My Dad’s Friendship With Charles Barkley’
Image courtesy of Shirley Wang, vis-a-vis WBUR. If you haven’t listened (download the MP3 here) to or read this story, ‘My Dad’s Friendship With Charles Barkley,’ you must – it’s such a heart warming story and made me cry, about a … Continue reading
Posted in Family, Lifestyles, Sports Tagged Charles Barkley, Lin Wang Leave a comment
8Books Review: Half Gods by Akil Kumarasamay
Half Gods is a fascinating set of intertwined short stories spanning Sri Lanka and America, charting a story about family, survival, and home. Akil Kumarasamay’s debut collection is captivating and engaging. Two brothers, named after characters in the Mahabharata, lie … Continue reading
Posted in 8Books, 8Series, Books, Entertainment Leave a comment