8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
Monthly Archives: February 2023
NYC Theater Review: Wolf Play by Hansol Jung
Wolf Play by Hansol Jung is an enthralling play about an off-the-record adoption, about children and parents and family, about a wolf and his pack. Presented by MCC Theater in collaboration with Ma-Yi Theater Company, Wolf Play just opened and … Continue reading
Posted in Entertainment, Family, LGBT, Lifestyles, Reviews, The Arts, Theatre Tagged Esco Jouley, Hanson Jung, Ma-Yi Theatre Company, Mitchell Winter, Wolf Play Leave a comment
California Shootings Highlight the Struggles of Asian American Seniors
After the initial shock about hearing about the Half Moon Bay shootings, my next reaction to hearing that Chunli Zhao actions were related to his work on a farm was “why is a 66-year-old working on a farm?” This shooting … Continue reading