8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian American Commercial Watch: P&G’s ‘The Name’
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Panda Express – ‘Wok-Fired Shrimp: Now Back at Panda Express’
- The Difference Between Internment Camps and Concentration Camps
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Monthly Archives: December 2019
When I was shopping at Ranch 99 (that’s how I call the Asian supermarket chain), I saw Synear’s ‘Pork Soup Dumpling’ (also known as ‘Xiao Long Bao’ – or XLB’s abbreviated) in the freezer section. It brought me fond thoughts … Continue reading
Recently, comedian Hasan Minhaj did a terrific piece on his HBO show, ‘Patriot Act,’ highlighting the issue of not ignoring the Asian American vote in 202o: The Asian American population has grown large enough to swing elections, but it remains … Continue reading
Disney’s live action film trailer of Mulan dropped recently: “When the Emperor of China issues a decree that one man per family must serve in the Imperial Army to defend the country from Northern invaders, Hua Mulan, the eldest daughter … Continue reading