8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
Tag Archives: Ranch 99
Asian American Frozen Foods: Synear’s ‘Pork Soup Dumplings’
When I was shopping at Ranch 99 (that’s how I call the Asian supermarket chain), I saw Synear’s ‘Pork Soup Dumpling’ (also known as ‘Xiao Long Bao’ – or XLB’s abbreviated) in the freezer section. It brought me fond thoughts … Continue reading
Posted in 8Series, Asian American Frozen Foods Tagged 99 Ranch, din tai fung, Ranch 99, Synear, xiao long bao 2 Comments