8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asians Behaving Badly: Edward Younghoon Shin Alledgedly Murders Business Partner & Blogs About It
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Costco: Teriyaki Stir-fry Udon
- Ask an Asian: What should I bring and do at a Chinese New Year Dinner?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
Category Archives: Asian American Frozen Foods
I saw CP’s Authentic Asia™’s ‘Shrimp Wontons’ at Costco and thought I would try them out, since I had recently reviewed some surprisingly good frozen pork soup dumplings. I forget how much I paid for this package, but I think … Continue reading
When I was shopping at Ranch 99 (that’s how I call the Asian supermarket chain), I saw Synear’s ‘Pork Soup Dumpling’ (also known as ‘Xiao Long Bao’ – or XLB’s abbreviated) in the freezer section. It brought me fond thoughts … Continue reading
I was at Costco the other day, and noticed this new frozen meal – Ajinomoto’s Tokyo Style Shoyu Chicken Ramen Bowls. I’m always looking for something I can bring to work, since I had mentioned, the company cafeteria kind of … Continue reading
I was at Costco recently and saw this refrigerated dish: Teriyaki Stir-fry Udon. Since I’m always on the look out for lunch to bring to work (since my company’s cafeteria sucks …), I bought this 4 pack package to try out. … Continue reading
I’m a big fan of Korean BBQ, so when I saw this Korean Style Beef Short Ribs (20 OZ) at Trader Joe’s for $9.99, I knew I had to try them out: “Here’s a quick dinner idea we think will really … Continue reading
I a single guy and not necessarily a great cook. I do enjoy cooking, but cooking for one person can be a challenge at times. Also, I’m acutely aware of wasting food, so oftentimes I wind up buying frozen foods. … Continue reading