8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Was Jesus Asian?
Tag Archives: kimchi
Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s ‘Bulgogi Beef Fried Rice With Kimchi’
I was at Trader Joe’s a week or so ago and saw this new frozen meal available -‘Bulgogi Beef Fried Rice With Kimchi’: “Translated directly from Korean, bulgogi is a compound word that simply means “fire-meat.” Literal translations aside, bulgogi … Continue reading
Posted in 8Series, Asian American Frozen Foods, Food & Drink Tagged bulgogi, fried rice, kimchi, Trader Joes Leave a comment
Korean Food Gallery Hungry For Korean Food Enthusiasts
I absolutely freakin’ love Korean food. Now, it may be the Korean pride in me talking but I think non-Koreans here can agree that for those who have tried it, the food is pretty fantastic. Whether it be the kimchi, … Continue reading
Posted in Announcements, Community, Food & Drink, Lifestyles Tagged bi bim bab, i am korean american, jjajjangmyeon, kimchi, Korean food, korean food gallery 4 Comments
Is Kimchi Still Kimchi Without the Smell?
As far back as I can remember, kimchi (김치) has had a role in my daily diet. Our family ate it with every meal and perhaps it was this constant presence that made me unaware of the aroma that came … Continue reading
Posted in Food & Drink, WTF Tagged aroma, food, kimchi, Korean, odor, smell 2 Comments