8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Liberty Mutual Insurance’s ‘First Word | Truth Tellers’
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
Tag Archives: kimchi
In the last few months, I have seen a number of articles about kimchi and in particular, its health benefits. As understanding of the human microbiome has grown, articles like this one talk about the probiotic and other benefits of … Continue reading
I was at Trader Joe’s a week or so ago and saw this new frozen meal available -‘Bulgogi Beef Fried Rice With Kimchi’: “Translated directly from Korean, bulgogi is a compound word that simply means “fire-meat.” Literal translations aside, bulgogi … Continue reading
I absolutely freakin’ love Korean food. Now, it may be the Korean pride in me talking but I think non-Koreans here can agree that for those who have tried it, the food is pretty fantastic. Whether it be the kimchi, … Continue reading