8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Was Jesus Asian?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
Tag Archives: Trader Joes
Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s ‘Bulgogi Beef Fried Rice With Kimchi’
I was at Trader Joe’s a week or so ago and saw this new frozen meal available -‘Bulgogi Beef Fried Rice With Kimchi’: “Translated directly from Korean, bulgogi is a compound word that simply means “fire-meat.” Literal translations aside, bulgogi … Continue reading
Posted in 8Series, Asian American Frozen Foods, Food & Drink Tagged bulgogi, fried rice, kimchi, Trader Joes Leave a comment
Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Beef Pho Soup
I was at Trader Joe’s recently and came across this new frozen offering, Trader Joe’s ‘Beef Pho Soup.’ While I’m a big fan of pho and I hope it becomes as popular as ramen, it’s not something I can easily … Continue reading
Posted in Asian American Frozen Foods, Food & Drink Tagged Beef Pho Soup, Trader Joes 1 Comment
Trader Joes Cha Siu Bao vs. Authentic Cha Siu Bao
My toddler son LOVES the cha siu bao from Trader Joes. It’s his favorite thing to eat in the world. If we go to dim sum, he’ll eat the fresh bao but he doesn’t eat it with the same gusto … Continue reading
Posted in Food & Drink Tagged cha siu bao, food, Trader Joes 3 Comments