8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Panda Express – ‘Wok-Fired Shrimp: Now Back at Panda Express’
- Asian American Commercial Watch: P&G’s ‘The Name’
- The Difference Between Internment Camps and Concentration Camps
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
Monthly Archives: July 2020
A recent report published by UCLA finds that Asian Americans workers have been disproportionately affected by COVID-19. As shown above in the graph above, Asian American unemployment rates and jobless rates were at one point lower than that of whites, … Continue reading
We talked about how Filipino American nurses have been hard hit by the Coronavirus, which makes sense since they are a significant proportion of the US nursing workforce compared to their proportion of the general US population. How did that … Continue reading
Grant Masaru Imahara, host of Mythbusters, died on July 13, 2020 of a brain aneurysm. One thing I loved about him was that not only was he a handsome and affable TV host, he was a working engineer and an … Continue reading
The fastest growing Foreign Language in the US as of 2018, according to this study by the Center for Immigration, is Telegu. I was surprised, thinking it would be Chinese or Tagalog, but numbers of speakers does not equate with … Continue reading
I first heard of Anderson .Paak from Number One Son and Number Two Son, but I didn’t bother to find anything about him until I saw him featured in this commercial for Modelo beer. “Fighting Spirit” is definitely an appropriate … Continue reading