8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
Tag Archives: Paul Ong
A recent report published by UCLA finds that Asian Americans workers have been disproportionately affected by COVID-19. As shown above in the graph above, Asian American unemployment rates and jobless rates were at one point lower than that of whites, … Continue reading