8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Monthly Archives: August 2020
California Asian Americans divided on Proposition 16, which would reestablish Affirmative Action in California
On November 3, 2020, one of the ballot measures that Californians will vote on is Proposition 16, which would reestablish the use of race in public education, employment, and contracts. The use of race in these areas was prohibited in … Continue reading
The US Department of Justice has notified Yale University that they are in violation of the law, saying Yale’s admissions process discriminates against white and Asian students. In this letter, the DOJ attorney Eric Dreiband cites a two year investigation … Continue reading
23 year old Collin Morikawa won the 2020 PGA Championship on August 9, 2020, joining Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy, and Jack Nicholas as one of the youngest ever winners of the tournament. While I am not a fan of golf, … Continue reading
While conflicts have increased about American historical monuments and landmarks, especially regarding statues of slave owners or institutions named after racists, this article from Hyperallergic asks, what kind of cultural landmarks do Asian Americans establish? In “In American’s “First Suburban … Continue reading