8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
Tag Archives: Proposition 209
California Asian Americans divided on Proposition 16, which would reestablish Affirmative Action in California
On November 3, 2020, one of the ballot measures that Californians will vote on is Proposition 16, which would reestablish the use of race in public education, employment, and contracts. The use of race in these areas was prohibited in … Continue reading
When my brother in-law told me how his fellow Asian realtors were upset about a proposed law to limit Asian enrollment in California colleges, I was initially skeptical. A law to put a cap on Asian students? But after looking … Continue reading
The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals upheld California’s Proposition 209’s ban on Affirmative Action. Proposition 209 has withstood a number of attempts to overturn it, including California bill SB 185. The plaintiffs in this latest appeal cited a 50% drop … Continue reading