8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
Tag Archives: Proposition 209
California Asian Americans divided on Proposition 16, which would reestablish Affirmative Action in California
On November 3, 2020, one of the ballot measures that Californians will vote on is Proposition 16, which would reestablish the use of race in public education, employment, and contracts. The use of race in these areas was prohibited in … Continue reading
When my brother in-law told me how his fellow Asian realtors were upset about a proposed law to limit Asian enrollment in California colleges, I was initially skeptical. A law to put a cap on Asian students? But after looking … Continue reading
The 9th Circuit Court of Appeals upheld California’s Proposition 209’s ban on Affirmative Action. Proposition 209 has withstood a number of attempts to overturn it, including California bill SB 185. The plaintiffs in this latest appeal cited a 50% drop … Continue reading