8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asians Behaving Badly: Edward Younghoon Shin Alledgedly Murders Business Partner & Blogs About It
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
Tag Archives: University of California
When my brother in-law told me how his fellow Asian realtors were upset about a proposed law to limit Asian enrollment in California colleges, I was initially skeptical. A law to put a cap on Asian students? But after looking … Continue reading
Any discussion about caps on Asian American college enrollment needs to be accompanied by definition what criteria should be used for admissions. University of Miami sociology professor Frank L. Samson found that white Californians that he surveyed strongly supported … Continue reading
“Dad, I have to sign up for the SAT II tests!” The Daughter was annoyed that she still had to take the SAT subjects tests (formerly known as the SAT II tests), as the University of California’s elimination of the … Continue reading
KQED Radio recently had a forum on whether Universities discriminate against Asian-Americans. The forum had people on different sides of the debate, including: Angela Suh Um, founder and chief consultant with the Boston Academic Consulting Group and former employee in … Continue reading