8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
Tag Archives: SCA5
With the tabling of SCA5, the Fisher vs University of Texas decision, and the lawsuit over admissions to New York’s selective high schools, non-race based alternatives to diversifying campuses are increasingly being discussed. Some of these discussions, like this one … Continue reading
As debate over SCA5 runs hotly both pro and con, California Asian American State Senators Ted Lieu, Carol Liu, and Leland Yee have asked that SCA 5 be put on hold. Here is their joint statement: “As lifelong advocates for … Continue reading
When my brother in-law told me how his fellow Asian realtors were upset about a proposed law to limit Asian enrollment in California colleges, I was initially skeptical. A law to put a cap on Asian students? But after looking … Continue reading