8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Defenseless Asian Teen Attacked By Seven Others
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
Tag Archives: Leland Yee
Back in March 2014, I had blogged about California State Senator Leland Yee had been arrested, along with others, on public corruption charges. He initially pleaded not-guilty, but now has changed his plea to guilty: “Yee, who previously has pleaded … Continue reading
Leland Yee has been arrested on a number of corruption charges and dropped out of the California Secretary of State race, but 323,000 people managed to do what is pictured here as of the most recent count of California’s primary … Continue reading
As debate over SCA5 runs hotly both pro and con, California Asian American State Senators Ted Lieu, Carol Liu, and Leland Yee have asked that SCA 5 be put on hold. Here is their joint statement: “As lifelong advocates for … Continue reading