8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Costco: Teriyaki Stir-fry Udon
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
Tag Archives: San Gabriel Valley
While conflicts have increased about American historical monuments and landmarks, especially regarding statues of slave owners or institutions named after racists, this article from Hyperallergic asks, what kind of cultural landmarks do Asian Americans establish? In “In American’s “First Suburban … Continue reading
UPDATE 2/18/2020: Family Update: A person who is aware of our search came across our brother and encouraged him to reach out. Richard then made contact with us by phone to let us know that he is safe. However, Richard … Continue reading
As you know, I’m a big fan of the Taiwanese restaurant chain Din Tai Fung, and most recently blogged about their new restaurant opening up later this year in San Gabriel Valley. Well, apparently the YouTube sensation The Fung Brothers … Continue reading
While the rise of Asian Ethnoburbs had been highlighted last year, the much debated (and maligned) Pew Report on Asian Americans says that only around 11% of Asian Americans live in such neighborhoods. The report implies that Asian Americans are … Continue reading