8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- DUDE WTF ASIA: Android on Crack
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Who are we? Asian American, Asian-American, APA, API, APIA, AAPI, or what?
Tag Archives: chinese food
Din Tai Fung recently announced that they will be opening their 3rd restaurant in the Greater Seattle area: “The restaurant’s legendary lines remain robust at its Lincoln Square and University Village locations, and owner David Yang Wasielewski announced plans to open his largest … Continue reading
As you know, I’m a big fan of the Taiwanese restaurant chain Din Tai Fung, and most recently blogged about their new restaurant opening up later this year in San Gabriel Valley. Well, apparently the YouTube sensation The Fung Brothers … Continue reading
Reading Yong Chen’s new book Chop Suey, USA: The Story of Chinese Food in America is an education. In some ways, it seems more like an encyclopedia or a peak into the brain of a man who has read and retained an … Continue reading