8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- US Memorial Day: Remembering Hazel Ying Lee, WASP Pilot
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
Tag Archives: taiwanese food
As you know, I’m a big fan of the Taiwanese restaurant chain Din Tai Fung, and most recently blogged about their new restaurant opening up later this year in San Gabriel Valley. Well, apparently the YouTube sensation The Fung Brothers … Continue reading
When I came across a blog article with the title above, I knew immediately what the author was referring to. The food known in Mandarin Chinese as yóu tiáo 油條, but which in Taiwanese goes by the name 油炸粿, is … Continue reading