8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Was Jesus Asian?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
Tag Archives: taiwanese food
The Fung Brothers: Din Tai Fung ft. Dannie Riel
As you know, I’m a big fan of the Taiwanese restaurant chain Din Tai Fung, and most recently blogged about their new restaurant opening up later this year in San Gabriel Valley. Well, apparently the YouTube sensation The Fung Brothers … Continue reading
Posted in Food & Drink, Local, Southern California Tagged chinese food, dannie riel, din tai fung, dumplings, fun brothers, San Gabriel Valley, taiwanese food Leave a comment
Leave it to the Taiwanese to think of wrapping a donut inside another donut
When I came across a blog article with the title above, I knew immediately what the author was referring to. The food known in Mandarin Chinese as yóu tiáo 油條, but which in Taiwanese goes by the name 油炸粿, is … Continue reading
Posted in Family, Food & Drink, San Francisco Bay Area Tagged shao bing, taiwanese food, you tiao 8 Comments