8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
Tag Archives: India
Every time I watch driving videos, I’m amazed that there aren’t more accidents that are caused by the dynamic flow of traffic. I mean, two lanes are supposed to constrain people to the lanes, right? But in China and India, … Continue reading
With rising incomes, media-savvy youth, and a huge population, India seems to the NBA to be it’s next big thing. One problem – Indians don’t seem to like basketball that much. “Genetically, we’re not inclined that way,” says an Indian … Continue reading
Throughout the entire (I repeat: ENTIRE) 133 minutes of the screening of Eat Pray Love, I had the pleasure of sitting next to a young woman who said, “That’s cute” every 15 minutes. Occasionally, she would repeat the dialogue said … Continue reading
Bob Cook, who writes the youth sports blog “Your Kid’s Not Going Pro” (a personal favorite), sent us some links about youth sports mania in Asia. This article from Joong Ang Daily talks about “Kim Yu-na kids, ” whose parents’ … Continue reading
The death of Michael Jackson has unleashed a lot of craziness here in Los Angeles, as it has been the location of his death and memorial service, as well as “home base” for the Jackson Family (via their Encino compound). … Continue reading