8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Was Dr. Seuss a Racist?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: Indonesia
“I’m American, and I’m sorry” is my usual way of introducing myself to people when they hear my accent and get puzzled by its New England droll with Southerner slang coming from an Asian face. This was how I have … Continue reading
http://youtu.be/sI6rUOnOGuw Based on the true life events of the 2004 tsunami that devastated Indonesia and killed over 200,000 people, Hollywood has decided to make a film called The Impossible that stars Ewan McGregor and Naomi Watts as wealthy European tourists caught … Continue reading
An Indonesian member of Parliament has resigned after being caught by a photographer watching porn on his tablet during a debate. The irony: this MP also helped pass one of the strictest anti-porn laws in the country. Arifinto, who oversees … Continue reading
Throughout the entire (I repeat: ENTIRE) 133 minutes of the screening of Eat Pray Love, I had the pleasure of sitting next to a young woman who said, “That’s cute” every 15 minutes. Occasionally, she would repeat the dialogue said … Continue reading