The fastest growing Foreign Language in the US as of 2018, according to this study by the Center for Immigration, is Telegu. I was surprised, thinking it would be Chinese or Tagalog, but numbers of speakers does not equate with the percentage increase in speakers. The top 3 languages for growth on the list are all languages from India. I know a fair number of Telegu speakers at work. Not sure how long this will continue, given the recently announced visa restrictions.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?