The fastest growing Foreign Language in the US as of 2018, according to this study by the Center for Immigration, is Telegu. I was surprised, thinking it would be Chinese or Tagalog, but numbers of speakers does not equate with the percentage increase in speakers. The top 3 languages for growth on the list are all languages from India. I know a fair number of Telegu speakers at work. Not sure how long this will continue, given the recently announced visa restrictions.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Was Dr. Seuss a Racist?