The fastest growing Foreign Language in the US as of 2018, according to this study by the Center for Immigration, is Telegu. I was surprised, thinking it would be Chinese or Tagalog, but numbers of speakers does not equate with the percentage increase in speakers. The top 3 languages for growth on the list are all languages from India. I know a fair number of Telegu speakers at work. Not sure how long this will continue, given the recently announced visa restrictions.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat