The fastest growing Foreign Language in the US as of 2018, according to this study by the Center for Immigration, is Telegu. I was surprised, thinking it would be Chinese or Tagalog, but numbers of speakers does not equate with the percentage increase in speakers. The top 3 languages for growth on the list are all languages from India. I know a fair number of Telegu speakers at work. Not sure how long this will continue, given the recently announced visa restrictions.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Was Jesus Asian?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Is Lady Gaga’s “Born This Way” Racially Insensitive?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?