8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Panda Express – ‘Wok-Fired Shrimp: Now Back at Panda Express’
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
Tag Archives: Beef Pho Soup
I was at Trader Joe’s recently and came across this new frozen offering, Trader Joe’s ‘Beef Pho Soup.’ While I’m a big fan of pho and I hope it becomes as popular as ramen, it’s not something I can easily … Continue reading