8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
Tag Archives: Cancer
In the last few months, I have seen a number of articles about kimchi and in particular, its health benefits. As understanding of the human microbiome has grown, articles like this one talk about the probiotic and other benefits of … Continue reading
My schedule rarely allows me to read entire books, but after I read about Paul Kalanithi’s When Breath Becomes Air, a New York Times bestseller, I decided that I would actually buy and read it. While Kalanithi didn’t focus his book … Continue reading
I regularly watch 60 Minutes every Sunday evening, and was pleasantly surprised to watch this segment on Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong, a native of South Africa, and a naturalized U.S. citizen. I think 8Asians has blogged about him, and I remember … Continue reading
While my children were growing up, I would mentally mark the milestone when they reached an age when they would remember me if I died. That may seem ridiculously grim, but I have friends who have few memories of parents … Continue reading
The UC Davis Cancer Center has won a $5.6 million grant to establish the National Center for Reducing Asian American Cancer Health Disparities, the only such center in the United States. It is a timely creation of such a center, … Continue reading