8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
Tag Archives: Cancer
My schedule rarely allows me to read entire books, but after I read about Paul Kalanithi’s When Breath Becomes Air, a New York Times bestseller, I decided that I would actually buy and read it. While Kalanithi didn’t focus his book … Continue reading
I regularly watch 60 Minutes every Sunday evening, and was pleasantly surprised to watch this segment on Dr. Patrick Soon-Shiong, a native of South Africa, and a naturalized U.S. citizen. I think 8Asians has blogged about him, and I remember … Continue reading
While my children were growing up, I would mentally mark the milestone when they reached an age when they would remember me if I died. That may seem ridiculously grim, but I have friends who have few memories of parents … Continue reading
The UC Davis Cancer Center has won a $5.6 million grant to establish the National Center for Reducing Asian American Cancer Health Disparities, the only such center in the United States. It is a timely creation of such a center, … Continue reading