As kids, we loved folding paper stars out of strips of paper. Each folded star was put into a jar, and the filled jar was then used as an immobile decoration that gathered dust on our desk. Instead of just letting those stars go to a dusty waste, why not snag a pair of Paper Star Earrings ($10) instead? Each pair comes handmade from a different cute paper pattern, and is attached to a surgical steel ear wire. In addition, 10% of proceeds will go to support a different charity every month!
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asians Behaving Badly: Edward Younghoon Shin Alledgedly Murders Business Partner & Blogs About It