8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: Korean food
Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
I’m a big fan of Korean BBQ, so when I saw this Korean Style Beef Short Ribs (20 OZ) at Trader Joe’s for $9.99, I knew I had to try them out: “Here’s a quick dinner idea we think will really … Continue reading
Posted in 8Series, Asian American Frozen Foods Tagged Korean food Leave a comment
Korean Food Gallery Hungry For Korean Food Enthusiasts
I absolutely freakin’ love Korean food. Now, it may be the Korean pride in me talking but I think non-Koreans here can agree that for those who have tried it, the food is pretty fantastic. Whether it be the kimchi, … Continue reading
Posted in Announcements, Community, Food & Drink, Lifestyles Tagged bi bim bab, i am korean american, jjajjangmyeon, kimchi, Korean food, korean food gallery 4 Comments
Captured Pirates Rave about Korean Prison Food
New America Media has a story (translated from the Korean language Dong-a Daily) about captured Somali pirates being held by South Korea. The pirates are said to be raving about how good the South Korean prison food is and say … Continue reading
Posted in (simple), Current Events, DUDE WTF ASIA, Food & Drink, WTF Tagged Korean food, Somali pirates, South Korea 2 Comments