New America Media has a story (translated from the Korean language Dong-a Daily) about captured Somali pirates being held by South Korea. The pirates are said to be raving about how good the South Korean prison food is and say that their South Korean prison is better than any hotel in Somalia. I found it hard to believe that any prisoner would love his prison so much, but as Joz pointed to me, “Korean food is delish!” Indeed it is. Also, as it is said that toxic waste dumping and overfishing by non-Somalis have made life difficult enough to push Somalis into becoming pirates, these claims become more believable. One pirate likes South Korea so much as he wants to request residency. Unlikely – dude, you’re a pirate!
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?