We’ve said before that we miss sushi when we’re away from home. This Sushi shirt ($20) from Threadless gives us another way to tide ourselves over. Printed on green, the shirt features three sleeping rice balls, clutching their sushi blankets. At time of writing, there were only a few left, so get them while you can!
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Internet Page Reveals How to Talk Dirty in Tagalog
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- US Mint to Produce Anna May Wong Quarter
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Costco: Teriyaki Stir-fry Udon