8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asians Behaving Badly: Edward Younghoon Shin Alledgedly Murders Business Partner & Blogs About It
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Costco: Teriyaki Stir-fry Udon
- Ask an Asian: What should I bring and do at a Chinese New Year Dinner?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
Tag Archives: Costco
I saw CP’s Authentic Asia™’s ‘Shrimp Wontons’ at Costco and thought I would try them out, since I had recently reviewed some surprisingly good frozen pork soup dumplings. I forget how much I paid for this package, but I think … Continue reading
I was at Costco the other day, and noticed this new frozen meal – Ajinomoto’s Tokyo Style Shoyu Chicken Ramen Bowls. I’m always looking for something I can bring to work, since I had mentioned, the company cafeteria kind of … Continue reading