8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
Tag Archives: Costco
I saw a friend of mine post this photo on Facebook after she went shopping at the same Costco in Silicon Valley where I shop. I’ve been aware of MìLà‘s (formerly known as Xiao Chi Jie) Xiao Long Bao (“XLB”) … Continue reading
I was at Costco recently and came across Pulmuone Foods USA’s Tonkatsu Miso Ramen. It looked appealing to me for two servings for a cost of $11.99. In the San Francisco Bay Area, a single bowl of ramen at a … Continue reading
I saw CP’s Authentic Asia™’s ‘Shrimp Wontons’ at Costco and thought I would try them out, since I had recently reviewed some surprisingly good frozen pork soup dumplings. I forget how much I paid for this package, but I think … Continue reading
I was at Costco the other day, and noticed this new frozen meal – Ajinomoto’s Tokyo Style Shoyu Chicken Ramen Bowls. I’m always looking for something I can bring to work, since I had mentioned, the company cafeteria kind of … Continue reading
I was at Costco recently and saw this refrigerated dish: Teriyaki Stir-fry Udon. Since I’m always on the look out for lunch to bring to work (since my company’s cafeteria sucks …), I bought this 4 pack package to try out. … Continue reading