8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Asian Belly Buttons: Are You An Innie or Outie?
Tag Archives: Costco
Asian American Frozen Foods: Tonkatsu Miso Ramen
I was at Costco recently and came across Pulmuone Foods USA’s Tonkatsu Miso Ramen. It looked appealing to me for two servings for a cost of $11.99. In the San Francisco Bay Area, a single bowl of ramen at a … Continue reading
Posted in 8Series, Asian American Frozen Foods Tagged Costco, Pulmuone Foods, ramen Leave a comment
Asian American Frozen Foods: CP’s Authentic Asia™’s ‘Shrimp Wontons’
I saw CP’s Authentic Asia™’s ‘Shrimp Wontons’ at Costco and thought I would try them out, since I had recently reviewed some surprisingly good frozen pork soup dumplings. I forget how much I paid for this package, but I think … Continue reading
Posted in 8Series, Asian American Frozen Foods, Food & Drink Tagged Costco, CP Authentic Asia, Shrimp Wonton Leave a comment
Asian American Frozen Foods: Ajinomoto’s Shoyu Chicken Ramen Bowls
I was at Costco the other day, and noticed this new frozen meal – Ajinomoto’s Tokyo Style Shoyu Chicken Ramen Bowls. I’m always looking for something I can bring to work, since I had mentioned, the company cafeteria kind of … Continue reading
Posted in Asian American Frozen Foods, Food & Drink Tagged Ajinomoto, Costco, noodles, ramen 1 Comment