8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
Tag Archives: ramen
I was at Costco the other day, and noticed this new frozen meal – Ajinomoto’s Tokyo Style Shoyu Chicken Ramen Bowls. I’m always looking for something I can bring to work, since I had mentioned, the company cafeteria kind of … Continue reading
If you look up “ramen alley”, you’ll find that there are such alleys all over Japan. If you happen to be in Tokyo, one of such alleys is in the Tokyo Station itself. It has some ramen shops that features … Continue reading
Yokohama is a sort of an oceanside suburb neighborhood of the Tokyo area. I remember the first time I ever went there was because a friend of my mom’s wanted to take us to some restaurant out there, and I … Continue reading
The growing prevalence of food culture has put America long past the days of grilled cheese (-product) sandwiches and unfulfilling TV dinners. We know the difference between macaroon and macaron, that grass-fed beef tastes better, and why Monsanto needs to … Continue reading
Japanese Noodle Bath by DiagonalView There’s one thing to love ramen, but it’s a whole separately issue when it comes to wanting to bathe in it. We’ve posted about the exclusive noodle bath at Yunessun Spa in Japan, but here’s … Continue reading