8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Was Jesus Asian?
Tag Archives: noodles
Asian American Frozen Foods: Ajinomoto’s Shoyu Chicken Ramen Bowls
I was at Costco the other day, and noticed this new frozen meal – Ajinomoto’s Tokyo Style Shoyu Chicken Ramen Bowls. I’m always looking for something I can bring to work, since I had mentioned, the company cafeteria kind of … Continue reading
Posted in Asian American Frozen Foods, Food & Drink Tagged Ajinomoto, Costco, noodles, ramen 1 Comment
Please Leave Our Noodles Alone!
Even though Southern California is a melting pot of different cultures and deliciously diverse dining, the ways of the yummy Asian noodles might be lost on lawmakers. Kim Tar noodle factory has been in business for 25 years, supplying restaurants … Continue reading
Posted in (simple), Food & Drink, San Francisco Bay Area, Southern California Tagged food, Health, noodles, safety 6 Comments