8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
Tag Archives: rice
Disulfiram: Anti-Alcoholism Drug Acts Like the Asian Flush
Posted on January 25, 2010 by Efren
So we’ve talked WAY too much about the Asian flush here on 8Asians, meaning the immediate flushing response one gets when certain Asians–ahem, Ernie–drinks alcohol, where the symptoms can often include nausea, vomiting, and other not-so-lovely side effects when one … Continue reading →
Posted in Food & Drink, Health, WTF | Tagged alcohol, Asian fetish, Asian flush, Asiaphiles, China, college, culture, disulfiram, drinking, drugs, drunk, evolution, genetics, Health, metabolism, rice, vomit | 19 Comments