8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Chinese American WWII Veterans to be Honored with the Congressional Gold Medal
Tag Archives: alcohol
When I saw this article on 47% of Taiwan’s poulation lacks alcohol-metabolizing gene posted on Facebook and read the details, I laughed, since it is pretty common that Asians often do get the “Asian flush”. ALDH2 is an alcohol-metabolizing gene and if … Continue reading
We’ve covered the “Asian Flush” more than once and well, frankly, getting taped and humilated is a far worse consequence than turning red from alcohol. Well, that’s what I think, anyway. Be careful who you are drinking with because they … Continue reading