Our friends at Asian Pacific Americans for Progress (APAP) are rolling out with a Top 10 list of the “top Asian Pacific American progressives” of 2009… but they need your help to find them! Nominate community leaders, workers, students, college grads, faculty, staff, government officials, Hollywood, the private sector, etc. who are working tirelessly in advancing progressive values and representing our communities. If your submission is selected as one of the top 10 progressives of 2009 then they will be featured at the end of the year on Asian Pacific Americans for Progress. Aside from highlighting the dedication of the work being done in the progressive movement by fellow APAs for Progress you’re submission will be eligible for infinite cyber/e-bragging rights. Deadline for nominations is December 4, 2009, 11:59 pst. To submit a nomination, click here.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers