With the U.S. Economy on the skids and the housing market going nowhere fast, it seems there might be a savior for American home owners who are desperate to sell. In many markets, home prices have declined significantly, and low prices would indicate there’s a buying opportunity for bargain hunters. Leave it to the Chinese to pick up on that fact and step in to buy up the bargains in both the luxury and investment property markets. According to a a survey by the National Association of Realtors, Chinese buyers accounted for 9 per cent of foreign home purchases in the years ending March 2010 and March 2011. That’s a big increase from just 5 per cent in 2009. It just leaves me wondering when Americans will realize there’s bargains to be had in the housing market too.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- Why Are Asians Yellow?