This is my first time using Ableton for a Non-stop mix. You’d think beat matching software would be easier (PLo balked when I told him I was about to go back to Garageband. *thehorror!thehorror!* Really, I just need more time to practice.) While I don’t have much of an excuse for my absence between podcasts, let’s just say that I’ve finally found some juice to keep me going for at least 50 more episodes.
Apart from this being my special 50th episode non-stop FemBOTmix, this is also a tribute to all the fan remixers out there who have such passion in creating music whether or not someone is listening. All the tracks you hear can be found on Youtube or on the DJ’s respective sites.
Also it would be greatly appreciated if you could write a review or rate the podcast over at iTunes. It’ll help us alot.
Let me know what you think by leaving a comment at POPcast88.com or let me know how you feel by using the MoodThingy.
- Ma Boy – Sistar19 – remix by Vantage Point
- Sr. Feel Good – Rania – remix by Epitone
- Bangkok City – Orange Caramel – remix by DJ Amaya
- Dana & Sunday – One More Chance – sjwpark cover/ Epitone
- Dal Shabet – Pink Rocket – remix by G Sweet
- Nine Muses – No Playboy – Trance Remix by JH REQS
- Kahi – Come Back You Bad Person – remix by Epitone
- Kuroki Meisa – One More Drama – remix by areiacreations
- KARA – Jet Coaster Love – remix by DJ Amaya vs. Groovebot
- T-Ara – Roly Poly – remix by Vantage Point
- AFTERSCHOOL – Shampoo – remix by areiacreations
- Tomomi Itano – Fun ni – remix by DJ Amaya vs. Groovebot
- Show Show Show – SNSD – remix by Robotaki