In the wake of the Fukushima Daiichi plant disaster, Teijin Chemicals has developed a polyester resin that will glow blue in the presence of radioactivity. This product, Scintirex, will help push forward cheaper radioactivity detection equipment: “Scintirex ‘will help to reduce the total cost of radiation detectors by slashing the production cost of scintillators to one tenth or less of current levels,’ the company said in a statement.”
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?