Rivaling gangs take over a western boon town in a gold rush for hidden treasure in Sukiyaki Western Django ($19.99), an epic tale of blood, lust and greed. When a mysterious gunslinger (Hideaki Ito) offers himself to the highest bidder things start getting vicious. From the director Takashi Miike (Audition, Ichi The Killer) the film is never short of guns, swords and explosions along with plenty of sexy, dirty twists. Injections of scenic Western beauty with the theatrical presence of Clockwork Orange earn this film our full attention. And yes, by the way, they do eat Sukiyaki.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Cornell Quarterback Jameson Wang Signs NIL Deal with Degree
- The Role of Asian Greeks Today
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size