From Chosun: “North Korea has deployed an improved, longer-range version of its 240 mm multiple rocket launchers, military sources said Monday. It is expected to unveil them during a parade to mark the centennial of regime founder Kim Il-sung’s birthday on April 15. One military source cited intelligence reports saying the North spent several years trying to improve the rocket launchers and has now completed the work. To test the upgraded version, it reportedly imported 300 mm shells from Russia and test-fired them for years off the west coast.” I guess we shouldn’t be too surprised that NK is beefing up their military – that place is so fragile right now, I feel like we can only expect instability.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Top 5 Hottest Asian Female News Anchors On YouTube