These Bee House teapots are known for their simple aesthetic and durability. With a stainless steel hinged lid and removable mesh infuser, they take the hassle out of brewing tea. The teapots come in a wide variety of colors that even a Pantone color chart would envy: bold primaries, sultry matte shades, and specialty glazes like antique and crackle. The 15 ounce round teapot (starting at $24.95) is perfect for tea for two.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail