This commercial has been on the air for a while, but a reader passed a link along. When I first saw this commercial, I liked it. I like Heineken beer, and have even done the Heineken experience tour in Amsterdam. However, I wasn’t too sure what the point of the commercial was. This “date” takes place in what appears to be either in the 1920s Shanghai or Hong Kong or in a themed restaurant of the time. I do find the Asian actress, Samantha Rex, attractive and the white actor, Guillaume Dolmans, somewhat entertaining. The look and the feel of the commercial as well as the production value is great, and you can take a look even at the behind-the-scenes of the commercial. But still, is this commercial supposed to highlight what kind of fun time you can have with Heineken during a date?
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- In a Post-Apocalyptic Zombie World, Asian American Man Gets White Girl
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?