And what better way to kick off the alpha version of 8Asians than with the mandatory post about Korean-American Yul Kwon winning Survivor: Cook Islands? Yul was known as Puppet master or Godfather due to his strategical playing, but was also hyper-aware that he was playing as an underrepresented minority on reality television. This might have been gotten him some backlash, but I for one enjoyed the fact that there were five (FIVE!) Asians on a television show and not have the plot revolve the Vietnam war or Chinatown gangs.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail