That’s right, children of the 80’s, your favorite iconic movie starring Ralph Macchio is getting a remake with the son of Will Smith (because it’s 2009, and Black kids can learn martial arts in movies) and Jackie Chan (because honestly, there are no other famous old Asian guys that do kung fu.) Naturally, they’re calling it the Kung Fu Kid, because calling it Karate Kid 4 would be inappropriate and wrong.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- Was Jesus Asian?