From NPR’s All Things Considered comes this story on the balancing acts that the American children of Chinese immigrants go through and the cultural tensions that naturally arise, which is pretty much what 90% of everyone who writes on and reads this weblog goes through has experienced, and one of the reasons why 8Asians.com was created. Seriously, is this such a shock to non-Asian people that someone has to do a story about it? Next week on NPR’s News of the Obvious: You will die too, someday.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Daughter of the Late Pat Morita Protests Karate Kid Remake
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat