From NPR’s All Things Considered comes this story on the balancing acts that the American children of Chinese immigrants go through and the cultural tensions that naturally arise, which is pretty much what 90% of everyone who writes on and reads this weblog goes through has experienced, and one of the reasons why 8Asians.com was created. Seriously, is this such a shock to non-Asian people that someone has to do a story about it? Next week on NPR’s News of the Obvious: You will die too, someday.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Top 5 Gay/Lesbian Asian Channels On YouTube
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have the Smallest Breasts?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail