- SHIFTING FOCUS: Changing Your Brain, Changing Your Poetic Practice with Pireeni Sundaralingam – This workshop is split over two consecutive Saturdays and is dedicated to helping you develop a sustainable and effective practice as a poet. Incorporating ideas from neuroscience, the workshop’s aim is to challenge the way that we, as writers, engage with the world around us. (8/1, 8/8, San Francisco: More info here.)
- NYTFA & Professional Organization Speed Networking Event – Join us for an exciting opportunity to make new contacts across many Asian professional groups! Share your values and experiences, and practice how to hone them to advance your careers during these difficult times. $20 in advance, $25 at the door. (8/4, New York: More info here.)
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- US Memorial Day: Remembering Hazel Ying Lee, WASP Pilot
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?