According to North Korean state-run news agency KCNA, Kim Jong-Il has pardoned Laura Ling and Euna Lee. News of the pardons came hours after former President Bill Clinton met with the North Korean leader to discuss the case of the two reporters who had been indicted, tried, imprisoned, and sentenced to 12 years of hard labor by North Korea for supposedly “illegally entering” the country. According to @LiberateLaura, “Bill Clinton reportedly flew to NK from Anchorage, Alaska. Presumably, that is the way he will return w/Ling-Lee.” Hey Bill Clinton, you’re kinda alright in our book!
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: P&G’s ‘The Name’
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Panda Express – ‘Wok-Fired Shrimp: Now Back at Panda Express’
- The Difference Between Internment Camps and Concentration Camps
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?