Another year, another season of Survivor and — for better or for worse now — another token Asian contestant. This year’s Asian contestant on Survivor: Samoa comes in the form of 33 year old Liz Kim, an attorney out of New York City. For those wondering if she’s going to play the typical dragon lady role like previous Asian women on Survivor — Shii Ann of Survivor: Thailand, I’m talking about you — don’t be so sure of that, as Andy of RealityBlurred recently had a chance to travel to Samoa to interview all twenty contestants and thought Liz “shy and demure,” and was so forgettable that he “seriously [doesn’t] recall talking to” her. That combined with the fact that I haven’t seen her in any major CBS promos probably means that she doesn’t make much of an impact this season; as much as I hate to say it, my prediction is that she’ll be the first one voted off the island.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- US Memorial Day: Remembering Hazel Ying Lee, WASP Pilot
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?