Gil Asakawa of Nikkei View as well as visualizasian.com has a great report about BANANA, the Asian American blogger round-up at USC this weekend, and there’s not really much I can disagree with him with. Was this first-ever roundtable of Asian-Asian content publishers from around the country a little rough around the edges? Sure. But gauging from some of the intense and complex topics and questions in the Q&A panel, the dialogue is still necessary, and it needs to continue. Hey, dialogue, isn’t that what 8Asians is all about? And besides, it was a great opportunity to meet other bloggers — who knew Angry Asian Man was so handsome?
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian American Commercial Watch: P&G’s ‘The Name’
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Panda Express – ‘Wok-Fired Shrimp: Now Back at Panda Express’
- The Difference Between Internment Camps and Concentration Camps
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?