USC is offering an “America 101” course for its foreign students — a free, non-credit course for culture-shocked Chinese and Indian students on how to adapt to the strange world that is American culture as well as the stranger world that is Californian culture. (Think a little less emphasis on the executive, legislatorial and judiciary systems in the United States and more trips to In-N-Out and Halloween at West Hollywood.) The best part of this article is the photo of the guy in button-downed shirt in deep dialogue while the phrases “HEY DUDE” and “WHAT UP” are written neatly on a blackboard behind him.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- US Memorial Day: Remembering Hazel Ying Lee, WASP Pilot
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Do Asian Women Have The Smallest Vaginas?
- Asian Pubic Hair Questions
- Do Asians Have Body Hair?
- Do Asians Have the Smallest Testicle?
- Asian American Frozen Foods: Trader Joe’s Korean Style Beef Short Ribs
- Do All Asians Have Flat Butts?