USC is offering an “America 101” course for its foreign students — a free, non-credit course for culture-shocked Chinese and Indian students on how to adapt to the strange world that is American culture as well as the stranger world that is Californian culture. (Think a little less emphasis on the executive, legislatorial and judiciary systems in the United States and more trips to In-N-Out and Halloween at West Hollywood.) The best part of this article is the photo of the guy in button-downed shirt in deep dialogue while the phrases “HEY DUDE” and “WHAT UP” are written neatly on a blackboard behind him.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- Video: Asian Woman Has White Fetish