Five-and-half year old cutie Kylie Kim, the Microsoft and Sony television commercial veteran with no less than five commercials under her belt, recently appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, and she’s just as adorable in real life as she is on the commercials. Kylie is a big fan of Ellen because she was the voice of Dora in the movie Finding Nemo.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Who Is The Asian Woman Sitting Courtside At Lakers Home Games?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Top 8 Last Minute Halloween Costumes For Asian Americans
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- Tiger Mom Vs. Dragon Mom: New Ways to Talk Parenthood
- The 8 Most Offensive Asian Halloween Costumes
- Why Are Asians Yellow?