Five-and-half year old cutie Kylie Kim, the Microsoft and Sony television commercial veteran with no less than five commercials under her belt, recently appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, and she’s just as adorable in real life as she is on the commercials. Kylie is a big fan of Ellen because she was the voice of Dora in the movie Finding Nemo.
8 Most Popular Posts (Last Seven Days)
- Asian Guys and that One Long Pinky Fingernail
- The Science and History of the Asian Squat
- The Jon Gosselin Story: Asian Men and Penis Size
- Why Are Asians Yellow?
- Why Do So Many Asians Have Bowl Hair Cuts?
- Asian American Commercial Watch: Discover’s ‘”Freak Out: Spread the News”
- Asian and Asian American Serial Killers
- Is The Portrayal of Ravi On Disney Channel’s “Jessie” Racist, Unfunny, or Both?